PLEASE READ ALL INFO BEFORE BOOKING ONLINE
WHAT HAPPENS IN A SAND CASTLE CLASS?
WE COME TO YOU!
ALL EQUPMENT IS PROVIDED
CLASSES HELD IN PRIVATE GROUPS
Your Sand Castle University instructor will call the DAY BEFORE your class to answer any last minute questions and set a meeting location.
(EX: Beach chairs/Boardwalk/Parking lot)
- The instructor will arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled class time at the address given in your booking form. They will contact you once parked and unloaded. Please, keep your phone on!
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE PRESENT AT THE START OF CLASS. Latecomers are welcome to observe.
- After an introduction, each person will work to create their own sand ‘tower’ base while together as a group.
- There is a demonstration on how to sculpt a traditional castle using professional tools provided by Sand Castle University.
- Each participant will then receive tools for the duration of class to sculpt their own sand castle. The instructor will be avaliable to assist participants as needed!
- The group will clean up together and your Instructor will take a photo of your group and their Sand Castles!
- CLASS DISMISSED!
Payments are taken after the completion of your class.
We accept Cash, Credit cards, Venmo, and Tips are always appreciated!
Sand Castle 101
One Hour class introducing the basics to building traditional Sand Castles!
-Recommended for ALL AGES-
Group size: 1-10: $150.00
Group size: 11-20: $250.00
*In our classes, lifting buckets, shoveling sand, getting wet, being in the sun, and bending down are all part of the fun! Please let us know of any special circumstances before your booked date and we can accommodate you to the best of our abilities.*
Sand Castle 201
Two Hour ADVANCED class detailing how to build traditional Sand Castles using professional tools and techniques!