All equipment is provided for the duration of class by Sand Castle University.
Tool kits are currently NOT avaliable for purchase.
Sand Sculpting Tools
- Buckets – for hauling water
- Plastic Shovel – Remember, NO holes!
- Measuring Spoons – found in kitchen supplies
- Straws – any kind
- Offset Pallet Knife OR Pastry Spatula – found with paint brushes or cake decorating tools
- Hard Plastic Serving Spatula – found with party supplies
- Chip Brush – found in bulk painting supplies
- Bucket/Trash Can made into a Form *see below
- Lubricant for Forms *see below
*To make a FORM: Use heavy duty scissors or any kind of saw to cut the bottom off of your bucket. We recommend a 5 Gallon but they can be of any size. When finished, you should have a “tube” which we show you how to use to build a sand tower.
*Spray the form with your choice of lubricant before using. This prevents the sand from sticking!